...are the most important part of floating structures. They make objects to float.
Their most important properties are: strength, unsinkability, stability, resistance
when frozen in. Important operation properties: maintenance free, high durability,
minimum impact on environment. All these properties meet concrete pontoons.
First time we have used concrete pontoons dates back more than 10 years.
Since February 2010 our company is a member of SF Marina System, which has more
than 90 years of experience in development and production of concrete floating systems.
First pontoons from SF Marina company used our company in 2009 when designed first
low-consumption floating house in Slovakia PNED 108. Followed by floating cottage
project PCH 44.
Most common usage of concrete pontoons:
- concrete floating breakwaters
- pleasure boat marinas
- pontoons designed for handicap access to the water and boats
- specific pontoons for sailing clubs and rowing crews
- floating fuel pontoons for marinas
- fish farming systems
- floating bridges, support structures for floating buildings